"Coat of Many Colors" Canvas Print 20"x 16"
Open Edition print of an oil painting of 5 horses done by Aislinn Brander
Artist Statement: This oil painting was a fun challenge I painted it using a palette knife and my fingers. It is very bold and bright, and to date is one of my personal favorite art pieces that I have ever created.
- 26.10 Oz. Artist quality ultr-thick cotton canvas, 360 gsm woven.
- Fade-resistant UV archival inks, long-lasting lightfast canvas prints.
- Protective coating, resist to scratching and spillages.
- Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside.
- Sized in 20"(L) x 16"(H), one-side printing.
- Made to Order
- Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping and handling